Lexus' Excellent ES 350
The Good: Powerful engine, fuel efficiency, elegant interior
The Bad: Toyota-like styling; tight rear seat
The Bottom Line: An exemplary, entry-level luxury car
The Lexus ES 350 is one of those rare vehicles I can recommend almost without reservation. It's billed as an entry-level luxury car, and if that's what you're looking for, it's a nearly flawless example. Just keep in mind that you're not going to get the road feel and handling of a driver's car like a BMW or an Audi.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing