From India to Octopus' Garden
So it's that time of the year when those of you interested in applying to B-school must be working furiously trying to put together your application package. Early birds have already applied, some may still be grappling with questions wondering where to start, while most are somewhere in between. Ideally, you should have put your GMAT behind you—but those of you who have had an unforeseen "disaster" the first time may be scheduling a retake, throwing all your plans out of gear.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts