Breaking a Business Lease
Regardless of why you want to break your lease—you want to move to another location, you can’t afford the rent, the people upstairs are too noisy—you’ll want to refer to your contract. Terms in any lease are likely to vary from one county to another, but you can still follow some general rules. Here are a few to consider…
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's