Saab 9-7 An SUV To BeLeave
Can “beleave” be the opposite of “behold?” I always like to acknowledge good auto reviewing prose. My favorite of this week came from my friend Lawrence Ulrich writing for The New York Times. About the 9-7, Ulrich wrote: “Swab the luxury sauce off this Swedish meatball, and you find a barely disguised Chevy TrailBlazer — a lame-duck, trouble-prone S.U.V. due to be replaced by a G.M. crossover. Saab tried to prettify the interior, but the effect is like wrapping leather around a plywood lemonade stand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Noble Group Flags a $5 Billion Loss as Debt-Deal Endgame Nears
- Asian Stocks Rally as Yen Rise Stalls; Oil Climbs: Markets Wrap