Goodyear Trims Labor Costs
It's looking like it could be a happy new year for shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT). The company is expected to save hundreds of millions of dollars in labor costs with a new contract workers ratified Dec. 28. Wall Steet liked what it saw in the deal, sending the tire maker's shares nearly 5% higher in the year's last trading session.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself