Five Megatrends for Asia in 2007
No doubt about it, Asia's economic dynamism was on full display in 2006. China and India dazzled the world with high-speed growth rates. The mainland's biggest bank, Industrial & Commercial Bank of China, raised a record-busting $22 billion in the world's largest-ever initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses