Looks like FCC is close to approving AT&T-BellSouth dealSteve Rosenbush
The turning point in these drawn out talks may well have been comments from Rep. John Dingell, a Democrat of Michigan. He is expected to chair the House energy and commerce committee, which oversees the FCC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations