White Knight SyndromeMatt Vella
Looks like the gabbing over last week’s high-intrigue meeting between top Ford and Toyota executives has subsided going into New Year’s. Of course, the splash was big enough to register on Wall Street. The day the news broke wide States-side, Ford’s stock jumped 10 cents, or 1.4%, to $7.52 and it traded as high as $7.53 all well below the stock’s 52-week high of $9.48.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’