Orb Wants to Free Digital Content
Joseph Costello, 53, was once considered one of Silicon Valley's most promising young chief executives. In the 1990s he built Cadence Design Systems, a maker of product design software, into one of the largest software companies. Steve Jobs even interviewed him about running Apple Computer (AAPL) before Jobs decided to take the job himself and Costello went off to run Think3, a struggling Cincinnati maker of computer-aided design software.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing