Domo Arigato, Mr. JobsBurt Helm
BusinessWeek.com has put together a great compilation of this year's most memorable ads. One of them, as you might guess, is this year's Mac and PC ads for Apple.
One of the coolest things about this series is the way they've turned it into a global campaign. A friend of mine sent me this one. I admit I have no clue what they're saying, but I still find it interesting.
A couple more Japanese spots after the jump, including a very funny one for the iPod.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners