Do You Really Want to Raise Venture Capital?
You think your small business has the potential to become a leader in its segment and experience tremendous growth. You also keep hearing about these young entrepreneurs who raise ridiculous amounts of money from eager venture capitalists for barely shaped business ideas, and make a fortune building large companies or selling out to major industry players. But are you really ready to take on the VC model and all its constraints? Here are some things to consider:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses