Red Hat Shares Soar on Sales News
It was a little early to be playing Grinch in October, but Oracle (ORCL) gave it a shot anyway. When the software giant went for Red Hat's (RHT) jugular Oct. 26 with a plan to offer similar services at lower prices, investors whacked more than 26% off the Linux company's stock. But maybe Larry Ellison & Co. should've remembered what the Grinch was wearing atop his pointy green head at the end of the Dr. Seuss classic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy