Strong Medicine for Bristol-Myers
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) said Dec. 21 that it reached a preliminary agreement to pay $499 million to settle several years of regulatory investigations into its drug pricing, sales and marketing activities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States