Four Stellar Small-Caps
Small-capitalization stocks as a group have beaten their larger-cap brethren in recent years. For example, year-to-date through Dec. 15 the S&P SmallCap 600 index returned 14.9%, while the large-cap benchmark S&P 500 index posted a 14.3% return. In 2005, the "600" also topped the "500," returning 6.7% vs. the bigger index's rise of 3.0%.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas