I'll confess. I've been feeling like Scrooge this holiday season. Even while wrestling the tree into the house the other night, I fretted that it would cover my sweater with sap, poke a hole in the ceiling, prove an irresistible temptation to the cats, who would destroy all the ornaments. You get the idea. Most of all I worried (correctly, I'm sure) that Christmas would interfere with my work.
Now I've read a wonderful Holiday Manifesto by David Armano. If you're feeling Scroogy, have a look.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days