Juniper Slumps as Rivals Bulk Up
Investors sold Juniper Networks (JNPR) shares on Dec. 20, after news that Ericsson (ERIC) is buying Redback Networks (RBAK) for $1.9 billion. Market players worried that Juniper's CEO Scott G. Kriens will have a tough time battling his now enlarged competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas