Tom Online: eBay's Last China Card
Ebay's (EBAY) long-expected retreat from the online auction business in China is now a reality. On Dec. 20, the U.S.company released the details. It will shut down its existing site in China, then buy 49% of a joint venture with a local partner, which will run the renovated auction business with eBay's help. The local partner is Tom Online (TOMO).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy