Odyssey: A Compelling Tale for Investors
We think that Odyssey Healthcare (ODSY: $13) will post earnings growth above its peers in the hospice-care industry. (Hospice services are designed to provide a wide range of care and services to terminally ill patients and their families.) In our view, management is taking the necessary steps to improve admissions trends and manage its exposure to the so-called Medicare cap—the fixed amount government insurance will pay per hospice-care beneficiary. We believe the company's new referral programs and additional service offerings will enhance revenue growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?