Luxury Cars for Less
The most technologically advanced cars of the coming year were presented to the public under luxury nameplates. A microprocessor-laden Lexus (TM) has the wherewithal to park itself. A futuristic yet familiar looking BMW runs on hydrogen. A monstrously powerful Audi even manages to make consumers drool over diesel fuel, of all things.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day