Time Endorses You--Wait For the Massive Mass Innovation To Come in 2007.
I've been taking some time away from blogging--and emailing--to recharge but the Time "Man/Person Of The Year" cover for 2006 got me out of my cave. I don't read Time much anymore since it usually isn't relevent to my life but the magazine's recognition that we have launched a new way of creation and innovation through social networking and user production is worth noting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’