The Google Phone vs. The iPhoneBy
Just when I was ready to slow down the blogging, I came across this in the Guardian--Google and Orange, the big mobile phone company in Europe are talking about launching a phone together. It would focus on what Google does best--search. So, think, local searches for restaurants and movies as you move along the streets on Friday night. Great mapping too. So you're looking for a terrific Tibetan vegetarian restaurant three blocks from a movie playing Borat, right? Go Google.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses