E Trade Plans to Leave NYSE
E Trade Financial (ET) sees 2007 EPS of $1.65 to $1.80 on total net revenue of $2.75 billion to $3.0 billion. The company says it will leave the New York Stock Exchange and return to listing on the Nasdaq. The last trade day on the NYSE will be 12/26/06.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap