2006 in Review: Convergence and Quad-Play
For the mobile and wireless world, 2006 was the year when convergence finally took hold and 'quad-players' were born. It also saw the launch of mobile TV, some fetching handsets and plenty of 'free' services. Jo Best looks back - and makes some predictions for 2007.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’