Dow Hits New High amid Data, Earnings
Wall Street returned to this year's record-setting ways Thursday. Stocks finished broadly higher, with the Dow at a new all-time closing high, as investors looked past a jump in oil prices to embrace solid reports on the economy and corporate earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap