Monster's Big Job: Options Cleanup
Monster Worldwide Inc. (MNST) on Dec. 13 announced that it took a $339.6 million charge on stock options granted between 1997 and March 31, 2003, as the online job search company moves ahead on its cleanup of a mess that ousted its former CEO Andrew McKelvey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’