All That Glitters Is Goldman
The environment for investment banking and trading has been excellent across the board, and 2006 will be remembered in financial circles as an historic year. The year isn't even over, and it has already set records for mergers-and-acquisitions volume and for biggest leveraged buyouts (see BusinessWeek.com, 11/7/06, "The Money Behind the Private Equity Boom").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States