This Christmas, PCs for Everybody
Plenty of shoppers this holiday season will be passing up retailers' shiny window displays of high-end PCs to seek out bottom-shelf offerings, and with good reason. Features that only a year or two ago were considered out of reach—say ultra fast dual-core processors, or vivid liquid crystal display monitors—have now found their way into machines well under $1,000. Rebates and incentives from some retailers are making the deals even sweeter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing