Defense and Aerospace Flying High
In commercial aerospace, global economic growth, international trade, liberalization of air traffic between countries, and new airline business models have led to a strong cycle of aerospace demand, which we think should be sustained for some years to come. In defense, the conflicting needs of the ongoing global war on terror and the need to replace aging conventional armaments should keep defense budgets strong for the foreseeable future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas