Corus: The Buyout Battle Heats Up
Shares of Anglo-Dutch steel company Corus Group (CGA) rose more than 5% on Dec. 11 on news that Brazil's Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (SID), or CSN, topped a previous takeover offer for the company by 3%, to $9.8 billion. Rival suitor Tata Steel of India has stated that it has not ruled out a counter-offer, and analysts say the bidding could continue for at least another round.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis