Wal-Mart Leaves Draft Out in the Cold
A month ago, Howard Draft was the unexpected toast of Madison Avenue and a hero within struggling ad agency holding company Interpublic Group (IPG). He was riding high, having snared the $580 million Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) account just months after winning an internal power play that made the direct-marketing executive CEO of the recently merged Draft Worldwide and ad agency FCB.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap