Wal-Mart Leaves Draft Out in the Cold
A month ago, Howard Draft was the unexpected toast of Madison Avenue and a hero within struggling ad agency holding company Interpublic Group (IPG). He was riding high, having snared the $580 million Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) account just months after winning an internal power play that made the direct-marketing executive CEO of the recently merged Draft Worldwide and ad agency FCB.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself