Vanda: Tiny Pharma, Big Opportunity?
Pharma investors have been waiting for some good news after recent negative headlines, including Pfizer's (PFE) termination of a clinical trial for a promising heart disease drug. The announcement fanned fears of a meager pipeline at the world's largest drug outfit. On Dec. 7, the favorable headline finally came, but it didn't emanate from Pfizer or any of its big-footed competitors. It came from tiny, unprofitable Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) of Rockville, Md.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas