Five Steps to Get Yahoo Back on Track
Terry Semel, Yahoo!'s chief executive, certainly doesn't lack for advice on how to turn around the Internet portal. Whether he wants it or not, Semel has gotten an earful in recent months, from bloggers calling for his ouster and even from one of his own executives suggesting the company needs to fire 20% of its staff. At this point, he no doubt feels he doesn't need any more tips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders