Fannie Mae Does Some Catching Up
Fannie Mae (FNM) finally turned in its restatement of incorrect accounting after spending years on the effort. The mortgage giant's shares rose 2.5% on Dec. 7 after it announced having overstated its income between 2001 and June 30, 2004 by $6.3 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020