Slow Growth, Bad Loans Weigh on HSBC
The shares of HSBC Holdings (HBC), the world's third largest bank, fell about 1% leading all declining issues in Hong Kong trading on Dec. 6 following comments the day before by the bank's executives that revenues had slowed down in the third quarter and bad debts were on the upswing in both Britain and the U.S. The shares were lower by 0.5% in London trading on Dec. 6.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’