How Do I Find the Right Branding Company?
The companies that create branding and identity are often difficult to distinguish from graphic design firms. How can I find and decide on the right company to help me brand my new business?
It’s not easy. First, ask everyone you know if they know of a company that specializes in branding. Conduct Internet searches for "naming" and "corporate identity" and "branding." Spend some time and think about what types of names and logos appeal to you. Do a little research of your own—call around and find out who created the brands that you like. Be aware of the firms’ creative style. Don’t choose a company that has a history of creating coined names if you want a unique or original name. Conversely, don’t go with a highly creative firm if your constituency is very conservative and traditional.
To read the full story on AllBusiness.com, click here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days