European Airlines: A Gradual Ascent
European airlines should continue to benefit from rising passenger numbers, generally stable or rising yields, and a moderation in crude-oil prices in recent months to record strong improvement in operating profits in 2006. Credit quality in the sector should continue to gradually strengthen but is unlikely to improve materially given underlying cost pressures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt