Big Opportunity in Big Oil?
A recent addition to Standard & Poor's High Momentum List (page 2 of this story) is the S&P Integrated Oil &Gas subindustry index. Year to date through Dec. 1, 2006, this subindustry index, which features a number of major energy names, rose 31.6%, vs. an 11.8% advance for the S&P Composite 1500 index. The subindustry's relative strength has improved recently, after bottoming in September.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States