Uniden's Very Friendly Web Phone
The Good: Good for landline or Web-based calling; easy setup and good integration with Windows Live Messenger
The Bad: Manual appeared out of date
The Bottom Line: One of the best combined landline and Web-calling phones
Looking for a new way to reach out and touch someone? There's a host of cutting edge gadgets on the market that act like regular cordless phones by making calls over traditional phone lines, but also place calls through a PC's high-speed Internet connection. As part of a series on these Web-friendly phones, I took a look at Uniden's WIN 1200, introduced in January, 2006, and selling for $99.99.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders