Q&A with Lenovo Founder Liu Chuanzhi
As founder of Lenovo (LNVGY)—then known as Legend Group—Liu Chuanzhi has been one of the most important figures in China's emerging powerhouse economy. Over more than two decades, Liu, who helped form the company while working as a researcher at Beijing's Chinese Academy of Sciences, has presided over Lenovo's transformation into China's first multinational company. Liu, 62, has played a key role in choosing, nurturing, and developing much of the company's top management, including Lenovo Chairman Yang Yuanqing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses