Coventry Health Care: Managing Very Well
We think that managed-care company Coventry Health Care (CVH; recent price, $49) will continue to post respectable revenue and earnings growth over the next three years at least, owing to pricing discipline, cost controls, new products and services, and expansion into new geographies and market segments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis