Alcohol: More important than the Net?By
What would communications be without alcohol? Maybe we'd all keep our secrets. Just imagine you work at Apple, a secretive place if there ever was one, and (probably over drinks) you confide a few details about the coming iPhone to Digg's Kevin Rose. Next thing you know, you're watching him drinking beers on his show, and saying, should I spill the beans? Should I? Sure, my source told me not to tell anybody, but it's OK if I talk about it a little to a global audience on my show, swig, swig... Isn't it? His words spread in a hurry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner