The New God Game
The Passion of the Christ woke up America and the world that Christians in the USA, an estimated 90 million, actually want high quality entertainment that appeals to their core beliefs. The music industry discovered this more than a decade ago. Inspirational music represents more than 10% of all music sales. So, finally, a quality video game arrives on the scene—Left Behind: Eternal Forces, based upon an interpretation of Revelation, in which God comes and takes all believers to heaven. Will the game be successful? Time will tell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses