Yahoo! China, Out of the Game?
If there was any U.S. Internet company that should have had an advantage establishing itself in China, it was Yahoo! (YHOO). For one thing, the company's co-founder, Jerry Yang, has the advantage of being an ethnic Chinese. Yang was born in Taiwan, where his father had moved from the mainland in 1968.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy