diet Coke: It's possible that a major brand has nowhere to go, but down.By
So, Coca-Cola has moved diet Coke to another agency in the hopes of reviving the flagging fortunes of diet Coke. Wieden & Kennedy is taking over for Draft/FCB. Why? Because For the first nine months of 2006, the brand's volume in grocery, drug chains, convenience and gas, and mass merchants excluding Wal-Mart fell 3%, according to Beverage Digest, despite ana increase in ad spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’