Catalyst Awards And ROI: The Innovation Equation, Conference.By
This week I'll be handing out Catalyst awards to the best-selling, best designed products of 2006, juried by the IDSA, at the ROI conference in NYC. There's still some room so check it out. The focus of the conversation will be on how to sustain innovation at your corporation. Getting beyond the one-shot win is a key problem in business culture.
The conference begins on Thursday, Dec. 7 and goes through Friday, Dec. 8 and has some great speakers. The high-powered talent includes Steve Kaneko of Microsoft, Philip Thompson of Whirlpool, Jim Wicks of Motorola, Dev Patnaik from Jump Ass., Alistair Hamilton from Symbol and many others.
This will be a small group, not an enormous conference, with plenty of time to network and talk. Come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun