Stocks Rise on Solid GDP Data
Stocks were trading higher early Wednesday afternoon, following a report showing stronger-than-expected economic growth. Major indexes slipped from session highs as oil prices surged. Investors were also awaiting the Federal Reserve's Beige Book report, a day after Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke warned that inflation remains "uncomfortably high."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’