Maybach's New Flagship
Maybach, the luxury brand with a legendary past, re-established just four years ago, is adding a fourth variant to its line-up in the shape of the newly developed 62 S model. The new flagship model in the Maybach range premieres this week at the "Auto China 2006" international motor show in Beijing and is primarily designed to be chauffeur-driven and meets the very highest of standards in terms of spaciousness, smoothness, comfort and dynamism. The "S" stands for "Special" and the engineers at the Maybach workshops have incorporated a number of specially developed features, most notably the power output of the car which has been enhanced with a twelve-cylinder engine developing 450 kW/612 hp. The end-result is a new dimension in travelling comfort, particularly for the passengers in the generously proportioned rear compartment of the new high-end luxury saloon. Pricing starts at UKP260,535 (US$495,000)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’