Five Small-Business Grant Resources
Sometimes even the best business concepts don’t come to fruition due to lack of funding. Lending sources may refuse funding for multiple reasons. For example, you could have a strong business plan but can’t qualify for traditional bank financing because you lack sufficient collateral. Or maybe you can’t come up with a sizable down payment, or your business doesn’t have a long enough track record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself