Draft "On Top" Ad Stirs Controversy. But I Like ItBy
There is a hulabaloo about an ad that Draft/FCB created to salute award winners at the 2006 Cannes International Ad Festival.
Adweek's Adfreak bolg and The Chicago Tribune have weighed in on how seemingly tacky it is. The grand prizes at the award show are called "Lions" for those who do not know.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day