Picking DVD 'Zone Locks'
Reader Nancy Spady, who lives in Europe and spends big chunks of time in the U.S., wants to view DVDs in either region. But she's vexed by software designed to prevent illegal copying and distribution of content. Here's her question.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis